Become a member today to help Point Loma stay beautiful tomorrow
Your contributions help us do our work to beautify Point Loma
Your time is valuable! Volunteering with the PLA is appreciated.
Construction Update for the Miramar Pipeline Repair and Relocation
Please be advised that construction activities are occurring in the following areas. Temporary traffic impacts and access restrictions may occur in front of or near your property. The nature of pipeline construction requires several steps, including potholing, trenching, pipe installation, backfilling and base paving, with final paving occurring at a later date. Work in each area will take about three to five weeks to complete.
Construction activities are currently occurring in the following areas:
- On Rosecrans Street, between Macaulay Street and Nimitz Boulevard
- On Scott Street at the N. Harbor Drive intersection towards Ingelow Street*
- On Rosecrans Street, at the I-5 overpass
- On Pacific Highway, between Taylor Street and the I-8 overpass
Construction activities will begin soon in the following areas:
- Intersection of Keats Street and Rosecrans Street
- On Keats Street, between Rosecrans Street and Scott Street